Q.1 What is protein?
“It means every cell and tissue are required protein for self-formation.”
Aging is result of decrease in protein formation by body which is required for health and muscle. When we fall sick, our liver makes some important protein to fight with sickness and for this protein formation, amino acids come from our muscles (Muscles are store for protein). This loss of protein from muscle storage causes weakness in body and joint pain.
Q.2 Types of protein
- Soya protein (plant protein)
- Milk solid
- Whey milk protein (veg.)
- Casein milk protein (veg.)
- Egg protein
- Peanut protein (plant protein)
- Animal meat extracts
- Amino acid supplements
Q.3 How to find the best protein for you?
- Highest present all Amino acids (Essential and Non-essential both) with digestibility
- Highest Biological Value (Retention of protein after absorption by body)
- Highest Nitrogen Protein Utilization (maximum use of protein which is absorbed by body)
Whey Isolate is the purest form of milk protein which has highest percentage of amino acids, highest biological value and highest Nitrogen Protein Utilization. However, the only problem with whey milk protein is, its effect on body remains effective for 3 hours only. It means you will need to take whey milk protein in every 3 hours daily which is not physible.
Casein is also a type of milk protein which is called slow digesting protein. Its remains effective for 18 hours on body after every consumption. It means, mixture of Whey Isolate and Casein can be the best protein.
Whey improves Plasma amino acids (anabolism) levels and Casein reduces protein catabolism.
“Best protein is the combination of Whey Isolate + Casein.”
Whey Isolate is the highly concentrated protein which has up to 99% purity with up to 99% biological value (digestibility) and Casein is known as slow digesting protein which provides long sustained delivery of Amino Acids. It is 100% veg so every person on this earth can take whey protein.
Q.4 Why Defendo is the best whey milk protein powder in India?
Defendo Protein Powder contains:
- Blended mixture of Whey Isolate and Calcium Caseinate in ratio of 40:60 to provide 24 hours supply of amino acids
- Offers 100% pure milk protein
- No added flavors, No colors
- No fats, No carbohydrates
- Highest branch chain amino acids with digestibility (BCA)
- Highest Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER)
- Highest outcome of supplementation
- Highest Biological Value
- Highest Nitrogen Protein Utilization
- Highest utilization of each dose
- Highest Protein Digestibility% (PD)